Sunday 10 April 2011

An apology.

Firstly, I'm sorry for the lack of posts recently! I've been doing a lot of overtime and the sunshine seemed too good to waste when I had a spare five minutes. But enough of that. A quick make-up post now. I was given some Nail Rock transfers recently so tried them out the other day. Have to say I was quite impressed at the quality and they're very easy to apply. Also the adhesive doesn't ruin your nails, which is a bonus for me as mine are very weak and... well crap basically. They're very cheap as well (around £5) and the process is similar, although less proffessional, to Minx nail art. You just use a hairdryer to melt the adhesive and then smooth it onto the nail. The only real downsides are that it's quite easy to crease the transfer and very difficult to change this, even if you try and reapply it. Also they began to peel off slightly and catch on things- not very handy if you work in a clothes shop! But they're great value and a nice change to nail varnish.

No comments:

Post a Comment