Tuesday 12 April 2011

Today I'm wearing:

So here's what I put on when I got home from work: 


Metallic khaki jumper with fur shoulders from Next. Bought this at the end of last year as I wanted something a bit warmer but with more style than your average woolly jumper. Topshop sold a similar one around the same time. 

Monochrome mini from H&M. Bought at Christmas. Also looks quite cute with grey knitted tights for chillier days.

All paired together with nude tights and nails as it's not quite warm enough for bare legs yet... 

At the moment I'm gathering together my thoughts on a revamped winter wardrobe for when we get to NZ. Basically it's going to consist of my winter purchases mixed in with a couple of new pieces and a lot of jewellery. Have to say I'm a bit lost right now on NZ fashion despite doing a lot of research! So I'm going in blindly with a bundle of my own style and just crossing my fingers there's no funny looks from New Zealanders!




No comments:

Post a Comment