Saturday 26 March 2011

A quick Karen Millen find

Just been having a browse on Karen Millen and found these beauties! I've always adored Karen Millen, especially for their coats and dresses. These two just stuck out a mile. The first because of the beautiful delicate layers on the skirt which look like fragile petals, and the second because of the move towards traditional Chinese kimono's and the fantastic contrast between the black and then the sudden bright pop of colour at the bottom. 


I'll use this post to explain my plans for this blog as well. As I mentioned previously I'm off to New Zealand for a year and I will obviously be continuing this blog when I'm out there. So I've decided to set myself a little project and photograph some street-style out there as well, mainly for my own interest in comparing the trends out there to here in the UK. It may be a complete failure but I'm always up for a challenge and will endeavour to post you some interesting things whilst I'm away!










Both images are from http://www.karenmillen.com/

1 comment:

  1. love that first dress! cannot wait for you to start photographing streetstyle in NZ.

    http://www.diyainherstilettos.com/

    ReplyDelete