Sunday 8 May 2011

Just playing around with a bat wing cropped t-shirt I found in an H&M in Berlin. 


I fell in love with the butterfly print and thought it was a slightly cheaper alternative to the Zara butterfly print clothing I've gone mad over.


I wanted to incorporate it in a fairly casual outfit that can also be turn into an outfit for the evening with a pair of heels- minimal effort! I don't like cropped tees with a bare stomach underneath so I put this lace body (ASOS) underneath and teamed the top half with a black jersey skirt (ASOS) and grey knitted tights. 


I accessorised the outfit with a couple of long necklaces (Accessorize & Topshop) and minimal make-up so the top does the talking. Yellow nails pick out the yellow on the top and hair was left in a simple bun. 


Shoes for the day would be espadrilles or some cute little ballet pumps. And for the night of course dress it up with a pair of towering heels (preferably courts with a huge platform!) and some chunky gold jewellery.


To keep this outfit a bit more low key or for cooler days, I've worn it with a cropped nautical stripe jumper (obviously lose the butterfly top first) and flat ankle boots.


How would you wear this? Would you keep the skirt or throw some trousers into the mix? Thoughts please :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment